The Exclusively Women Program provides a safe and nurturing community, where women of all ages offer each other hope and support as they move through life stages.
Treatment is comprehensive and individualized with a focus on crisis stabilization. Our goal is to help patients stabilize, develop healthy lifestyle patterns, identify and begin to heal the emotional issues that trigger symptoms and develop the coping skills needed to prevent relapse. Women pursue symptom management through building new strength and finding new resources to regain command of their lives.
Exclusively Women is a specialty program designed to meet the needs of women including:
- Depressive disorders related to reproductive issues: loss of pregnancy, post-partum depression and psychosis, breast feeding and psychiatric medication, fertility and menopause
- Anxiety and obsessive disorders
- Trauma education, treatment and support
- Relationship issues
- Eating disorders not requiring medical hospitalization
Services offered include:
- A continuum of mental health services exclusively for women
- A professional team of psychiatrists, master’s prepared therapists and 24/7 nursing care
- Development of a collaborative interdisciplinary treatment plan
- Integration, education, and coordination with primary care providers and the referring agency
- Active individualized discharge planning
Only women attend specialized groups. The women’s treatment team utilizes evidence-based therapies in order to help each woman cope with trauma and crisis, grief and loss, anxiety, and cultivate life skills dealing with self-image, relationships and healthy boundaries, and anger management. Exclusively Women also provides diagnosis and medication education specifically for women including relapse prevention, medication compliance, access to drug and alcohol addiction groups, AA and NA.